Rajon Rondo seen on a basketball court near you
|11.07.13 at 3:33 pm ET|
Injured Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo made a huge impact on the Garden floor last night. He just did so prior to the game. Rondo and C’s co-owner Stephen Pagliuca surprised high school students Aylin Garcia Soto and Melvin Harrison with a couple $5,000 scholarships in coordination with Sun Life Financial, which also awarded a pair of $50,000 grants to Boston-based non-profit organizations Bottom Line and Brookview House.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?