Celtics surge to fourth-quarter win in Atlanta
|11.23.13 at 10:03 pm ET|
Down 83-80 with just over four minutes left, the Celtics reeled off a game-ending 14-4 run as part of a 30-13 fourth quarter that permitted the team to snap a six-game losing streak with a 94-87 win in Atlanta. The Celtics shot 46 percent from the floor and featured a balanced effort, with six scorers in double figures (and none tallying more than 17 points). Brandon Bass had a team high 17 points and seven boards while making six free throws down the stretch, while Jared Sullinger scored 14 with nine rebounds (with a particularly pronounced presence on the glass in the fourth quarter) and Jordan Crawford, despite shooting 3-of-9, scored a dozen points while dishing out 10 assists, matching a season-high in that category.
While Hawks center Al Horford scored a game-high 18 points, the Celtics limited Atlanta to 39 percent from the floor. Boston also outrebounded the Hawks by a 47-38 margin.
For a box score, click here.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason