Jeff Green, Avery Bradley help halt Celtics’ home losing skid
|11.29.13 at 9:58 pm ET|
Green led a Celtics attack that saw Brad Stevens‘ team shoot 50 percent from the floor on the way to a 103-86 win over the struggling Cavs. The Celts’ forward netted 31 points.
The win marked the first time in 10 games the Celts scored at least 100 points.
It was Cleveland’s fifth straight loss, and eighth in its last nine games.
The Celtics, who improve to 7-11, jumped out to a 28-10 lead after the first quarter and never looked back. By the time halftime rolled around the hosts had a 55-39 advantage.
Jordan Crawford also notched his third career triple-double, scoring 11 points while coming away with 11 rebounds and 10 assists.
Kyrie Irving starred for the Cavaliers, finishing with 17 points.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?