Rajon Rondo just summed up the 2013-14 Boston Celtics
|01.09.14 at 8:28 am ET|
The Celtics have lost all three games on their road trip, six straight and nine out of their last 10, dropping from first place in the Atlantic Division to within a half-game of last with the Warriors and Blazers remaining on the West Coast — and Rajon Rondo, apparently, is tired of it. With 10:30 start times for these games, so are Celtics fans.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?