Celtics ‘fully support the decisive action taken’ by Adam Silver
|04.29.14 at 3:31 pm ET|
In a statement issued on behalf of managing partners Wyc Grousbeck, H. Irving Grousbeck, Stephen Pagliuca and Robert Epstein, the Celtics have announced their support for NBA commissioner Adam Silver‘s lifetime ban of Clippers owner Donald Sterling.
“The entire Boston Celtics organization and our ownership group fully support the decisive action taken by NBA Commissioner Adam Silver today,” the statement said. “The Celtics stand for inclusion and equality, and we are proud to be a part of a league that shares the same values.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...