Celtics ‘fully support the decisive action taken’ by Adam Silver
|04.29.14 at 3:31 pm ET|
In a statement issued on behalf of managing partners Wyc Grousbeck, H. Irving Grousbeck, Stephen Pagliuca and Robert Epstein, the Celtics have announced their support for NBA commissioner Adam Silver‘s lifetime ban of Clippers owner Donald Sterling.
“The entire Boston Celtics organization and our ownership group fully support the decisive action taken by NBA Commissioner Adam Silver today,” the statement said. “The Celtics stand for inclusion and equality, and we are proud to be a part of a league that shares the same values.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?