Celtics ‘fully support the decisive action taken’ by Adam Silver
|04.29.14 at 3:31 pm ET|
In a statement issued on behalf of managing partners Wyc Grousbeck, H. Irving Grousbeck, Stephen Pagliuca and Robert Epstein, the Celtics have announced their support for NBA commissioner Adam Silver‘s lifetime ban of Clippers owner Donald Sterling.
“The entire Boston Celtics organization and our ownership group fully support the decisive action taken by NBA Commissioner Adam Silver today,” the statement said. “The Celtics stand for inclusion and equality, and we are proud to be a part of a league that shares the same values.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason