Report: Doc Rivers would not return if Donald Sterling stays around
|04.29.14 at 12:04 pm ET|
According to Yahoo! Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowski, sources suggest that Clippers coach Doc Rivers would not return to the team as either the president or head coach if Donald Sterling remains as owner of the team.
The report goes on to say that if Rivers left, there would likely be other members of the organization who would follow in attempting to exit the organization.
A press conference where NBA commissioner Adam Silver will address Sterling’s controversial racist remarks is scheduled for 2 p.m. (The press conference can be heard on live on WEEI.)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?