Courtside billboard gets the best of Kelly Olynyk
|08.05.14 at 4:12 pm ET|
By most accounts, especially this one, Kelly Olynyk‘s footwork still needs improvement.
While Olynyk thankfully avoided the same fate Paul George suffered in a Team USA scrimmage last week, the Celtics big man found his foot in a bit of trouble a couple days later during Canada’s friendly against Serbia in Italy.
After getting his right foot stuck in a courtside billboard, Olynyk’s only injury was a bruised ego. He finished with 11 points (5-11 FG), nine rebounds and four assists in 22 minutes of a 78-73 loss. The Serbians will be among the 24 teams competing when the FIBA Basketball World Cup begins later this month. Canada did not qualify.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...