Courtside billboard gets the best of Kelly Olynyk
|08.05.14 at 4:12 pm ET|
By most accounts, especially this one, Kelly Olynyk‘s footwork still needs improvement.
While Olynyk thankfully avoided the same fate Paul George suffered in a Team USA scrimmage last week, the Celtics big man found his foot in a bit of trouble a couple days later during Canada’s friendly against Serbia in Italy.
After getting his right foot stuck in a courtside billboard, Olynyk’s only injury was a bruised ego. He finished with 11 points (5-11 FG), nine rebounds and four assists in 22 minutes of a 78-73 loss. The Serbians will be among the 24 teams competing when the FIBA Basketball World Cup begins later this month. Canada did not qualify.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?