If nothing else, the Celtics  appear to have the league’s most likable rookie in Marcus Smart. (Unless, of course, you’re a Texas Tech fan.) He conducted a scavenger hunt for SportsNation during the NBA’s Rookie Photo Shoot, and the results are fairly hilarious. Let’s take a moment to appreciate a few of the highlights.
- The pantsing of Oklahoma State teammate Markel Brown wasn’t bad, although that’s old hat to Celtics  fans, since Ron Artest  once pantsed Paul Pierce  during a game.
- I just like the idea of eating snacks with Shabazz Napier. That should be its own show.
- Smart held his own in that arm wrestling contest with Mitch McGary for a bit.
- The forehead alley-oop to James Young proves Smart is already learning from Rajon Rondo .
- If I’m breaking down the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles powwow, Smart is Leonardo, since he’s leading this entire operation, Adreian Payne is Donatello (does machines), Gary Harris is Raphael (cool but crude) and Cleanthony Early is Michaelangelo (party dude). This isn’t up for debate.