Celtics: Kelly Olynyk ‘mentioned nothing about any injuries’
|08.12.14 at 9:50 am ET|
Olynyk did return to Boston and will not play in the final game of Canada’s European tour on Tuesday.
However, the Celtics media relations staff connected with Olynyk on Monday night regarding his scheduled visit to Canobie Lake Park with 30 kids from the Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children, and “he mentioned nothing about any injuries he may have.” He will attend the event as planned.
‘ MSPCC (@mspccboston) August 12, 2014
If Olynyk indeed suffered a wrist injury, it doesn’t appear serious enough to prevent “a day of rides and fun.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?