Kelly Olynyk’s wrist injury is far from ‘career-ending’
|08.13.14 at 1:23 pm ET|
“It’ll be all right,” Olynyk told ESPN.com, admitting he fell awkwardly on the wrist while competing for Team Canada. “It’s not career-ending.” The wrist issue would have gone unnoticed were it not for a fan’s tweet to CelticsBlog.
The 23-year-old made a scheduled visit to Canobie Lake Park on Tuesday, missing Canada’s final game in Europe, and he did not alert the Celtics to any serious injury. Photos from the event show Olynyk wore no brace and had kids from the Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children tugging on him all afternoon.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason