Kelly Olynyk’s wrist injury is far from ‘career-ending’
|08.13.14 at 1:23 pm ET|
“It’ll be all right,” Olynyk told ESPN.com, admitting he fell awkwardly on the wrist while competing for Team Canada. “It’s not career-ending.” The wrist issue would have gone unnoticed were it not for a fan’s tweet to CelticsBlog.
The 23-year-old made a scheduled visit to Canobie Lake Park on Tuesday, missing Canada’s final game in Europe, and he did not alert the Celtics to any serious injury. Photos from the event show Olynyk wore no brace and had kids from the Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children tugging on him all afternoon.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...