Celtics rumors: Sixers acquire Andrew Bogut from Mavericks for Nerlens Noel, look to flip him
|02.23.17 at 12:32 pm ET|
According to multiple reports, the Dallas Mavericks have traded center Andrew Bogut to the Philadelphia 76ers for Nerlens Noel, but this by no means closes the door on Bogut coming to Boston.
According to ESPN, the Sixers are looking to find “a landing spot” for Bogut in another trade before Thursday’s 3 p.m. deadline.
Bogut has drawn some interest from the C’s because the 7-footer would help shore up deficiencies on the glass, where the Celtics have taken a beating.
It’s also worth noting, however, that Bogut has been limited by injuries throughout his career, including this season. He has been limited to 26 games this season because of knee and hamstring maladies, and could only be acquired to play a part-time role.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...