|Kendrick Perkins/Ray Allen video||04.21.10 at 3:12 am ET|
Kendrick Perkins and Ray Allen answered questions from reporters Tuesday night from the locker room following the Celtics’ 106-77 victory over the Heat.
|Erik Spoelstra press conference||04.21.10 at 3:06 am ET|
Heat coach Erik Spoelstra spoke to the media following his team’s 106-77 loss to the Celtics in Game 2 of the opening round of the NBA playoffs. During the press conference, the frustrated Spoelstra called his team’s loss “embarrassing.”
|Doc Rivers press conference, 4/15||04.15.10 at 12:47 am ET|
BOSTON — Doc Rivers speaks to the media following the Celtics last regular season game of the 2010 season. The Celtics lost 106-95 to the Bucks and now will prepare to take on the Miami Heat in the first round of the playoffs.
|Pierce, Garnett press conference||04.01.10 at 12:15 am ET|
A disappointed Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett speak to the media following the Celtics’ 109-104 loss to the Thunder at TD Garden.
|Doc Rivers press conference||04.01.10 at 12:14 am ET|
Celtics coach Doc Rivers speaks to the media following the Celtics’ 109-104 loss to the Thunder at TD Garden.
|Doc Rivers press conference, 3/24||03.24.10 at 11:31 pm ET|
BOSTON — Doc Rivers speaks to the media following the Celtics 113-99 win over the Denver Nuggets.
|Pierce and Garnett press conference, 3/24||03.24.10 at 11:23 pm ET|
BOSTON — Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett speak to the media following their 113-99 win over the Denver Nuggets.
- State of the Celtics: how a hypothetical trade with the Knicks turned...
- Ainge: Playoffs not a goal, progress is
- Jeff Green 8th in front court, Rajon Rondo 6th in back court in All Star...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/12
- Doc Rivers Triumphant in Return Against Boston Celtics: Highlights &...
- Doc Rivers Tears Up in Post Game Press Conference After His Los Angeles...
- Doc Rivers Moves On, Brad Stevens Pushes Forward - Torch Passed In Boston