|Would you pay $1,450 for Ray Allen’s Air Jordans?||07.29.11 at 5:11 pm ET|
These Nike Air Jordan VIII shoes made for Ray Allen — complete with the “Sugar Ray” embroidering — are selling for a cool $1,450 on osneaker.com, even though it appears he never actually wore the PEs (Player Exclusives). Of course, your shoe size has to be 14, too. Not really my style but …
- Despite a scare, Jordan Crawford and the Celtics beat the Nuggets, 106-98
- Celtics hoping to ground the high flying Nuggets
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/6
- Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to the Knicks
- Could the Celtics make a move for Greg Monroe?
- Deron Williams expected to play vs. Celtics on Tuesday
- Thursday's Leftovers: Crawford's hand is wrapped, Ainge discusses...