|Would you pay $1,450 for Ray Allen’s Air Jordans?||07.29.11 at 5:11 pm ET|
These Nike Air Jordan VIII shoes made for Ray Allen — complete with the “Sugar Ray” embroidering — are selling for a cool $1,450 on osneaker.com, even though it appears he never actually wore the PEs (Player Exclusives). Of course, your shoe size has to be 14, too. Not really my style but …
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?