|New York does its best to throw Troy Murphy under the Alex Rodriguez gambling bus||08.04.11 at 2:27 pm ET|
By now, I’m sure you’ve heard the Star Magazine story about Yankees shortstop Alex Rodriguez allegedly playing and hosting $500,000 poker games in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami in which cocaine was openly used and thugs threatened players over their gambling debts.
Now, as Major League Baseball investigates A-Rod’s involvement, New York Daily News writer Jim Rich threw Celtics free agent forward Troy Murphy and other professional athletes right under the bus along with Rodriguez. Here’s the passage from Rich’s column entitled “Yankees’ Alex Rodriguez playing poker is only a big deal because he has proven to be a lightning rod”:
|Kobe, A-Rod Sing and Dance into Your Homes||10.26.08 at 10:08 pm ET|
Just in time for Opening Night, Kobe Bryant is now singing and dancing his way into your homes through your TV sets. And he’s bringing a friend along, too. His name is A-Rod.
Bryant and Rodriguez, along with Michael Phelps and Tony Hawk, are featured in a new commercial for Guitar Hero. The ad is a throwback to “Risky Business” with the four men donning pink button down shirts and white boxers. Click here to check it out!
Notice how Kobe’s shorts are longer. He’s probably sensitive to the idea of anything above the knee after this incident.
- Doc Rivers Triumphant in Return Against Boston Celtics: Highlights &...
- Doc Rivers Tears Up in Post Game Press Conference After His Los Angeles...
- Doc Rivers Moves On, Brad Stevens Pushes Forward - Torch Passed In Boston
- Doc has his day, C's fall to Clips 88-96
- Boston Celtics' Moving Tribute Video to Doc Rivers at TD Garden
- Doc Rivers On His Exit: 'I Didn't Like The Way It Played Out'
- Reunion week part 2 - Doc Rivers returns to the Garden with his Clippers...