|Report: C’s considering Nocioni in three-way||11.17.09 at 12:04 pm ET|
WALTHAM — While the Celtics hit the practice court again today in preparation for the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday, the team is involved in discussions regarding a three-way trade to bring power Sacramento forward Andres Nocioni to Boston, according to ESPN.
The deal, on the surface, would seem unlikely as Nocioni, who turns 30 on Nov. 30, is signed through 2011-12 and is owed roughly $20.5 million guaranteed, with a team option for the 2012-13 season.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...