|Irish Coffee: ‘Basketall Wives’ are pretty much insane||01.21.11 at 9:00 am ET|
Wake up with the Celtics and your daily dose of Irish Coffee ‘¦
When you watch “Jersey Shore” on a regular basis and you find “Basketball Wives” tough to watch, you know the show’s insane. Created by Shaquille O’Neal‘s ex, it features a few Celtics who will make you wonder how you ever watched those teams in the late 1990s and early 2000s. Without further ado, here are the top four lowlights from the show …
1. Tami Roman (Kenny Anderson‘s ex) & Jennifer Williams (Eric Williams‘ wife) argue over food stamps
2. Shaunie O’Neal & Co. have an extremely awkward dinner conversation
3. Antoine Walker‘s ex-fiance, Evelyn Lozada, confronts her alleged stalker
4. Eric Williams‘ wife discusses the cheating of pro athletes with Matt Barnes
All of these videos can be viewed by CLICKING HERE.
(Have a question, concern or conception for tomorrow’s Irish Coffee? Send a message to @brohrbach on Twitter.)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...