|Twitter bird logo named Larry after Celtics legend||08.11.11 at 1:31 pm ET|
Celtics fun fact of the day: Twitter’s iconic bird logo is apparently named “Larry” after C’s legend Larry Bird. Celtics director of interactive media Peter Stringer confirmed the logo’s rumored identity on Thursday with Twitter co-founder Isaac “Biz“ Stone, a native of Wellesley, Mass. No word yet on whether Google’s logo is nicknamed “Tom” after Celtics not-so-great Tom Gugliotta.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...