|Twitter bird logo named Larry after Celtics legend||08.11.11 at 1:31 pm ET|
Celtics fun fact of the day: Twitter’s iconic bird logo is apparently named “Larry” after C’s legend Larry Bird. Celtics director of interactive media Peter Stringer confirmed the logo’s rumored identity on Thursday with Twitter co-founder Isaac “Biz“ Stone, a native of Wellesley, Mass. No word yet on whether Google’s logo is nicknamed “Tom” after Celtics not-so-great Tom Gugliotta.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason