|Report: Davis Suffers Broken Hand||10.26.09 at 8:38 pm ET|
According to Comcast Sportsnet New England, Celtics forward Glen “Big Baby” Davis suffered a broken hand in a non-basketball related right thumb injury and is expected to miss 6-8 weeks. The injury reportedly occurred Sunday night when Davis was involved in an altercation with a former teammate.
“We are aware of Glen Davis’ injury,” the Celtics said in a statement. “We are gathering all information regarding the injury before making any further comments.”
- Brad Stevens keeping everyone on an even keel
- It's a laugher: Celtics trounce Knicks 114 - 73
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/8
- Celtics visit Knicks looking for 3rd straight win
- State of the Celtics: Can Jeff Green be a top two player on a contending...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/7
- State of the Celtics: Is this team too talented to get a high draft pick?