|Family affair between Cavs and Celts||10.27.09 at 2:26 pm ET|
CLEVELAND – It will be brother-in-law against brother-in-law when Shelden Williams’ Celtics go up against Anthony Parker’s Cavaliers tonight on the shores of Lake Erie.
Williams is married to Parker’s sister Candace Parker, a hoops star in her own right. Candace is a star for the WNBA’s Los Angeles Sparks.
“It’s all business,” Anthony Parker said. “I’ve competed against friends, maybe not family, before and yeah, you want to have bragging rights and it’s fun to go through that but we’ve played against each other so this is nothing new.”
Parker played in Toronto for the last three seasons before joining Cleveland this season while Williams has played for Atlanta, Sacramento and Minnesota over that same time frame.
- Hypothetical trade idea (conversation between Danny Ainge and Kevin...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - news, rumors, and opinion
- Should Chris Wilcox Get Another Stint With The Celtics?
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 5/18
- Kevin Garnett will not have surgery on his ankle/foot
- Celtics may be looking to move up in NBA draft
- Stephen A. Smith back with more Doc Rivers rumors