|KG is back… in practice||01.19.10 at 3:15 pm ET|
WALTHAM – Doc Rivers sounded like a parent talking to his child.
But he was talking to reporters about his star power forward who he anticipates will beg and plead to return to action on Wednesday night against Detroit.
Rivers told the assembled media Wednesday that, “No means no,” and he insists he will have the same message for Kevin Garnett after his successful return on Tuesday in practice.
The only trade-off was that Rasheed Wallace was given the day off to rest his foot and groin. But Rivers doesn’t anticipate Wallace missing the game in Detroit on Wednesday night.
- Ainge on Rondo: "not close"
- Forsberg: Embrace the winning
- Let the countdown begin: Rondo 10-14 days away from meeting with Dr....
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/4
- Early conclusions after 20 games
- Jared Sullinger Drawing the Double Team and Assessing the Boston Celtics...
- Jordan Crawford Does it Again, Boston Celtics beat Milwaukee Bucks...