|KG is back… in practice||01.19.10 at 3:15 pm ET|
WALTHAM — Doc Rivers sounded like a parent talking to his child.
But he was talking to reporters about his star power forward who he anticipates will beg and plead to return to action on Wednesday night against Detroit.
Rivers told the assembled media Wednesday that, “No means no,” and he insists he will have the same message for Kevin Garnett after his successful return on Tuesday in practice.
The only trade-off was that Rasheed Wallace was given the day off to rest his foot and groin. But Rivers doesn’t anticipate Wallace missing the game in Detroit on Wednesday night.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...