|Sounds of the game… Celtics 96, Bulls 80||11.01.08 at 12:00 pm ET|
As the Celtics sit in Indianapolis standing 2-0 on the infantile season, let’s take a look back a defensive shutdown performance that had every fan of the Green seeing visions of last year’s title run dancing in their heads more than Gino on Halloween. (Great call, Jessica!)
|What to Watch For: Bulls vs. Celtics||10.31.08 at 11:40 am ET|
The banner is up, the rings have been delivered and Paul Pierce won’t be thanking his extended family before the game. (We kid, Paul. We kid). It’s Game 2 of the NBA season for the Celtics who welcome the Chicago Bulls to town for their second-straight nationally televised game. You can catch it all on Comcast, of course, with plenty of Mike and Tommy goodness.
It’s Halloween night, or as friend of ‘eei Ian Browne called it: Grown-ups without kids night at the Garden. After the jump, five things to watch for while trying not be scared of Drew Gooden’s new look. Read the rest of this entry »
|Sounds of the game… Celtics-Sixers post||10.09.08 at 12:34 am ET|
The Celtics opened their eight-game preseason slate with a road game in, of all places, UMass on Wednesday night against the Philadelphia 76ers. The Cs lost the game, 98-92, despite leading by as manny as 14, 65-51, midway through the third. The team was without head coach Doc Rivers, who was tending to a personal family matter and backup point guard Sam Cassell, who was tending to a family emergency. Here’s a sampling of what they players and coaches had to say about the contest and Bill Walker’s highlight film dunks in the second quarter.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...