|Your daily Rajon Rondo update: At Patriots practice||08.01.11 at 8:36 am ET|
Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo attended Patriots practice on Sunday and chatted up head coach Bill Belichick as well as a number of players, including newest Patriots wide receiver Chad Ochocinco and nose tackle Vince Wilfork, who had developed a friendly relationship with as a regular attendee of Celtics games at the Garden.
Growing up in Louisville, Ky., Rondo played quarterback in youth football leagues, but his mother steered her 6-foot-1, 170-pound son toward a life of basketball as a safety matter. Perhaps that’s where he developed the toughness to finish Game 3 and play in Games 4 and 5 with a dislocated elbow.
Here are some more pictures from Rondo’s day at Patriots training camp … Read the rest of this entry »
- Celtics visit Knicks looking for 3rd straight win
- State of the Celtics: Can Jeff Green be a top two player on a contending...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/7
- State of the Celtics: Is this team too talented to get a high draft pick?
- Should the Boston Celtics Still be Tanking?
- Kris Humphries Seizing the Moment, Leads Boston Celtics past Denver...
- Despite a scare, Jordan Crawford and the Celtics beat the Nuggets, 106-98