|Shaq rides off into the sunset in a miniature pink car||08.03.11 at 9:35 am ET|
Retired NBA center Shaquille O’Neal appeared on Conan O’Brien‘s show on Tuesday night, promoting his future as an analyst on TNT’s “Inside the NBA.” When leaving the show, the Celtics‘ starting center this past season appeared to still be recovering from his surgery on the right Achilles tendon that kept him from contributing to the team in the playoffs, as he limped over to a miniature pink car, fell trying to get on it and rode off the show.
Obviously, Shaq summed it up best: “I’m 7-foot, 335, but I like to feel small, so I like to ride things that I can’t fit in. Tiny things. You look at me, and you look at the thing that I’m about to get in, and people say, ‘You can fit in that.’ And I’ll be like, ‘Watch this.'” Maybe the Celtics should have given him some Power Wheels rather than an RV?
All in all, another funny appearance from Shaq that included a jab at ESPN analyst Skip Bayless. The highlights:
|A Celtics tribute to Conan O’Brien||11.08.10 at 3:20 pm ET|
In honor of Conan O’Brien‘s return to television Monday night, I give you Paul Pierce on the “Late Night with Conan O’Brien” show after he won the 2008 NBA Finals Most Valuable Player award during the Celtics‘ 2007-08 championship run …
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason