|Celebrity fans take out ad honoring Celtics||06.21.10 at 10:24 am ET|
A group of celebrity fans took out a full-page ad in Monday’s Boston Globe honoring the Celtics. The ad paid tribute to the C’s victories over the Heat, Cavaliers and Magic, as well as their performance against the Lakers in the finals. The ad closed with: “You are our 2010 World Champions. Thank you!”
Names included at the bottom of the ad include television personality Maria Menounos, comedian Dane Cook, singer/actor Donnie Wahlberg and actors Eliza Dushku, Chris Evans, Michael Chiklis, Ellen Pompeo and Christopher Mintz-Plasse, along with Patriots players Wes Welker and Vince Wilfork.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?