|Report: Pierce may have broken foot||02.02.10 at 5:32 pm ET|
A league source has told TNT analyst David Aldridge that the Celtics may be without Paul Pierce for an extended period of time. The All-Star forward may have a broken left foot. The C’s do not know for certain if Pierce’s foot is broken after X-rays were taken on Tuesday.
Pierce will undergo additional tests.
Pierce, who injured the foot in the first half of the Celtics’ 99-88 victory over the Washington Wizards on Monday night, is having one of his best season’s statistically, averaging 18.9 points on 47 percent shooting.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...