|Soulja Boy Junior showcased at Garden||04.01.09 at 8:14 pm ET|
Seven-year-old Daylon Trotman (aka: Soulja Boy Junior) was featured after the first quarter of the Celtics-Bobcats game for his recent appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. His segment, in which he danced and was presented with season tickets, was re-aired on the Jumbotron. After, he hit the aisle to put on another show for the Garden crowd. Trotman gained national attention after being highlighted in Boston Magazine.
- KG and Pierce look fine, C's fall to Nets 96 - 104
- 1st place Celtics take on Pierce, Garnett and the 4th place Nets
- Rondo: "I'm patient and I'm not going to rush"
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/10
- The Celtics and player development
- NBA trade market shifting as season progresses
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/9