|Paul Pierce goes 1-on-1 with Maria Menounos||09.14.11 at 10:21 am ET|
Most people can only dream of scoring on Maria Menounos. Not Celtics captain Paul Pierce. Not only did Pierce wax the Medford native in a little game of 1-on-1, but she offered to buy him dinner afterwards. I guess they don’t call him The Truth for nothing. And I think I just hit the innuendo quota for one blog.
By the way, I enjoyed how Menounos said she couldn’t start her new job without everybody knowing where she stands. Um, this is a new job? Hasn’t she been doing that show for like 10 years? Apparently, she’s moved from “Entertainment Tonight” to “Access Hollywood” to “Extra,” and here I was thinking that was all the same show.
Whatever. There’s no doubt Menounos has been a long-time C’s fan. Here’s picture proof:
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/9
- State of the Celtics: Jordan Crawford named Eastern Conference Player of...
- Paul Pierce practices, might play tomorrow against Celtics
- An emotional week ahead for the Celtics
- State of the Celtics
- Brad Stevens keeping everyone on an even keel
- It's a laugher: Celtics trounce Knicks 114 - 73