|20 things we learned from Rajon Rondo’s Facebook chat||09.08.11 at 6:43 pm ET|
Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo hosted a Facebook chat on Thursday for his fans to promote his Nike Hyperfuse sneakers on behalf of Foot Locker. It was Classic Rondo all the way, replete with short and often cryptic answers. Here are 20 things we learned from the two-time NBA All-Star …
20. He plans on the Celtics winning the 2012 NBA championship.
19. He doesn’t think the Celtics are looking too good right now.
18. His No. 1 rule about NBA pranks: Don’t talk about NBA pranks. Read the rest of this entry »
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?