|20 things we learned from Rajon Rondo’s Facebook chat||09.08.11 at 6:43 pm ET|
Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo hosted a Facebook chat on Thursday for his fans to promote his Nike Hyperfuse sneakers on behalf of Foot Locker. It was Classic Rondo all the way, replete with short and often cryptic answers. Here are 20 things we learned from the two-time NBA All-Star …
20. He plans on the Celtics winning the 2012 NBA championship.
19. He doesn’t think the Celtics are looking too good right now.
18. His No. 1 rule about NBA pranks: Don’t talk about NBA pranks. Read the rest of this entry »
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason