|Celtics TV Schedule Announced||10.09.08 at 10:30 am ET|
Comcast SportsNet announced its television schedule of 78 Celtics broadcasts. For the first time in 28 years, Tommy Heinsohn will not broadcast on the road. Heinsohn will join Mike Gorman for 38 home games and will add his commentary with Gary Tanguay in the Comcast SportsNet studios while the team is away. Donny Marshall will take Heinsohn’s place on the road for 40 games. Every game will be available in high definition. For the complete broadcast schedule, click here.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason