|Celtics TV Schedule Announced||10.09.08 at 10:30 am ET|
Comcast SportsNet announced its television schedule of 78 Celtics broadcasts. For the first time in 28 years, Tommy Heinsohn will not broadcast on the road. Heinsohn will join Mike Gorman for 38 home games and will add his commentary with Gary Tanguay in the Comcast SportsNet studios while the team is away. Donny Marshall will take Heinsohn’s place on the road for 40 games. Every game will be available in high definition. For the complete broadcast schedule, click here.
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - news, rumors, and opinion
- Should Chris Wilcox Get Another Stint With The Celtics?
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 5/18
- Kevin Garnett will not have surgery on his ankle/foot
- Celtics may be looking to move up in NBA draft
- Stephen A. Smith back with more Doc Rivers rumors
- Celtics offseason trade ideas