|Celtics TV Schedule Announced||10.09.08 at 10:30 am ET|
Comcast SportsNet announced its television schedule of 78 Celtics broadcasts. For the first time in 28 years, Tommy Heinsohn will not broadcast on the road. Heinsohn will join Mike Gorman for 38 home games and will add his commentary with Gary Tanguay in the Comcast SportsNet studios while the team is away. Donny Marshall will take Heinsohn’s place on the road for 40 games. Every game will be available in high definition. For the complete broadcast schedule, click here.
- Celtics hoping to ground the high flying Nuggets
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/6
- Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to the Knicks
- Could the Celtics make a move for Greg Monroe?
- Deron Williams expected to play vs. Celtics on Tuesday
- Thursday's Leftovers: Crawford's hand is wrapped, Ainge discusses...
- At the Quarter Pole: Team Statistical Breakdown