|Kevin Garnett: ‘Happy Mother’s Day to you mothers and future mothers; I ain’t talking to you deadbeat-ass dads’||05.13.12 at 10:43 am ET|
After totaling 29 points, 11 rebounds and three blocks in a 92-91 victory over the 76ers in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference semifinals on the eve of the holiday, Kevin Garnett began his postgame press conference with a Happy Mother’s Day greeting that only Kevin Garnett could deliver.
“Happy Mother’s Day to you mothers and future mothers,” he started his postgame press conference; “I ain’t talking to you deadbeat-ass dads. That’s a joke. Ease up.”
If only we could hire KG to go door-to-door like the nurse who delivers the singing telegram in “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off,” then and only then we could all repay our mothers for all they’ve done. Happy Mother’s Day.
- NBA trade market shifting as season progresses
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/9
- State of the Celtics: Jordan Crawford named Eastern Conference Player of...
- Paul Pierce practices, might play tomorrow against Celtics
- An emotional week ahead for the Celtics
- State of the Celtics
- Brad Stevens keeping everyone on an even keel