|No suspension for Rondo, Hinrich||05.01.09 at 8:24 pm ET|
The two got entangled in the closing moments of the first quarter of Thursday’s night’s Game 6 at the United Center in Chicago, with Rondo throwing Hinrich off his elbow. Hinrich lost his balance and went into the sideline signage next to the Celtics bench.
Hinrich shoved Rondo and both head coaches came onto the floor to restore order. Rondo was assessed a flagrant 1 foul while Hinrich was assessed a technical for shoving Rondo.
Both players remained in the game.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...