|Irish Coffee: ‘Basketall Wives’ are pretty much insane||01.21.11 at 9:00 am ET|
Wake up with the Celtics and your daily dose of Irish Coffee ‘¦
When you watch “Jersey Shore” on a regular basis and you find “Basketball Wives” tough to watch, you know the show’s insane. Created by Shaquille O’Neal‘s ex, it features a few Celtics who will make you wonder how you ever watched those teams in the late 1990s and early 2000s. Without further ado, here are the top four lowlights from the show …
1. Tami Roman (Kenny Anderson‘s ex) & Jennifer Williams (Eric Williams‘ wife) argue over food stamps
2. Shaunie O’Neal & Co. have an extremely awkward dinner conversation
3. Antoine Walker‘s ex-fiance, Evelyn Lozada, confronts her alleged stalker
4. Eric Williams‘ wife discusses the cheating of pro athletes with Matt Barnes
All of these videos can be viewed by CLICKING HERE.
(Have a question, concern or conception for tomorrow’s Irish Coffee? Send a message to @brohrbach on Twitter.)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?