|Four Celtics among most popular NBA jerseys||04.28.10 at 11:01 am ET|
Four of the Celtics ranked among the top 15 most popular NBA jerseys this season, while the Celtics ranked second in team merchandise, the league announced Wednesday.
Kevin Garnett (third), Paul Pierce (eighth), Nate Robinson (11th), and Rajon Rondo (15th) made the list, which was topped by Kobe Bryant. The Lakers earned the top spot for most popular team merchandise.
The results are based on sales from the start of the 2009-10 season through April at the NBA Store in New York City and NBAStore.com. Both stores are experiencing record sales years and a combined increase of 20 percent over last year.
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys
1. Kobe Bryant, Lakers
2. LeBron James, Cavaliers
3. Kevin Garnett, Celtics
4. Derrick Rose, Bulls
5. Dwight Howard, Magic
6. Dwyane Wade, Heat
7. Chris Paul, Hornets
8. Paul Pierce, Celtics
9. Kevin Durant, Thunder
10. Carmelo Anthony, Nuggets
11. Nate Robinson, Celtics
12. David Lee, Knicks
13. Brandon Roy, Blazers
14. Pau Gasol, Lakers
15. Rajon Rondo, Celtics
Top 10 Most Popular Team Merchandise
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 5/23
- Mike Krzyzewski to return to coach Olympic Men's Basketball Team
- Charges against Terrence Williams delayed
- A look at Eric Gordon
- Rotoworld's Steve Alexander's mock: Celtics pick Mason Plumlee
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - 5/22
- Sporting News' Sean Deveney's mock: Celtics pick Tim Hardaway, Jr.