|Joe Lacob, who had stake in Celtics, completes Warriors Purchase||11.12.10 at 2:11 pm ET|
In 2006, Joe Lacob, joined the Celtics ownership group. On Thursday, Lacob and his business partner Peter Guber completed their purchase of the Golden State Warriors for a reported $450 million. The league announced the completion of the sale this afternoon.
Lacob did a Q+A with the San Francisco Chronicle and talked about his Celtics experiences, including wearing a Beat LA t-shirt to Staples Center during the 2008 finals. Marcus Thompson II has more details on the sale and what it means for the Warriors.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?