|Draft rumors: Bulls-Clippers deal a possibility||06.24.10 at 1:42 pm ET|
According to Yahoo! Sports and the Chicago Tribune, the Bulls are interested in shopping their No. 17 pick. The Tribune mentions the possibility of a deal that would send Luol Deng, Kirk Hinrich and the draft pick to a possible suitor. An ESPN report indicates the Clippers might be willing to surrender the No. 8 pick for Deng and the 17th pick. That’s a deal that would make sense for both sides, as the Clippers would get a solid 3 man while the Bulls would free up more money to acquire a big-name free agent.
|Halftime Notes and Numbers||10.31.08 at 6:17 pm ET|
At the half … Celtics 49, Bulls 31
- Kevin Garnett leads all scorers with 16 points. Derrick Rose leads the Bulls with 10.
- The Celtics outscored the Bulls 30-12 in the paint.
- The Celtics also outrebounded the Bulls 27-23. KG pulled down seven boards.
- Tyrus Thomas and Luol Deng shot a combined 2-for-17.
- Leon Powe scored seven points in seven minutes off the bench. Ben Gordon was scoreless in nearly 12 minutes as a reserve.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?