|Draft rumors: Bulls-Clippers deal a possibility||06.24.10 at 1:42 pm ET|
According to Yahoo! Sports and the Chicago Tribune, the Bulls are interested in shopping their No. 17 pick. The Tribune mentions the possibility of a deal that would send Luol Deng, Kirk Hinrich and the draft pick to a possible suitor. An ESPN report indicates the Clippers might be willing to surrender the No. 8 pick for Deng and the 17th pick. That’s a deal that would make sense for both sides, as the Clippers would get a solid 3 man while the Bulls would free up more money to acquire a big-name free agent.
|Halftime Notes and Numbers||10.31.08 at 6:17 pm ET|
At the half … Celtics 49, Bulls 31
- Kevin Garnett leads all scorers with 16 points. Derrick Rose leads the Bulls with 10.
- The Celtics outscored the Bulls 30-12 in the paint.
- The Celtics also outrebounded the Bulls 27-23. KG pulled down seven boards.
- Tyrus Thomas and Luol Deng shot a combined 2-for-17.
- Leon Powe scored seven points in seven minutes off the bench. Ben Gordon was scoreless in nearly 12 minutes as a reserve.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason