|Sunday Celtics Thoughts||11.02.08 at 1:41 pm ET|
Just passing along a few Celtics-related items…
It’s not that the C’s blowout loss in Indiana was completely unexpected. (The NBA: Where sleep-deprived blowouts happen). What is disconcerting is that this sort of thing never happened last year.
The Celtics were 8-0 in road games the night after home games last season, which reveals something about their A) Preparedness, B) Professionalism and C) Mental toughness. I’ll be curious to see what happens Tuesday against Houston, but if getting run off the floor against a mediocre Indiana squad doesn’t get their attention, nothing will.
After the jump, three more things while trying to figure out what to do if a Cheetah gets loose on your plane.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?