|Shaquille O’Neal still wants a mini horse||10.10.10 at 9:46 pm ET|
If he can’t have Einstein, the world’s smallest horse, Shaquille O’Neal still wants a miniature horse of his own. After his first home game in a Celtics uniform, he confirmed his interest in acquiring Einstein (“I asked about it”) but said he didn’t make any official offer for the New Hampshire horse, as Paris Hilton did. He didn’t seem too disappointed that Einstein wasn’t up for sale, as long as he can still land a mini horse elsewhere.
|Shaquille O’Neal vs. Paris Hilton||10.08.10 at 3:06 pm ET|
I swear, the best stories always pop up around Shaquille O’Neal. This stuff just wouldn’t come up if he weren’t around. Anyhow, Shaq and Paris Hilton obviously both want Einstein, the world’s smallest horse, who resides in Gilmanton, N.H. Only they can’t have him.
“Shaq would have to arm-wrestle Paris Hilton for him,” the horse’s owner, Charlie Cantrell, told the New Hampshire Union Leader. “We’ve been contacted by so many people, but he’s not for sale. He’s priceless.”
Now, I’m positive Paris has no idea who Einstein is. Shaq, on the other hand, probably does. In fact, he’s probably called himself The Big Einstein at some point his career. Of course, I have to make the obvious joke: Why would Shaq want the world’s smallest horse, when he already has a rather small, self-proclaimed donkey (Nate Robinson) on his own team? And … scene.
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/7
- State of the Celtics: Is this team too talented to get a high draft pick?
- Should the Boston Celtics Still be Tanking?
- Kris Humphries Seizing the Moment, Leads Boston Celtics past Denver...
- Despite a scare, Jordan Crawford and the Celtics beat the Nuggets, 106-98
- Celtics hoping to ground the high flying Nuggets
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/6