|KG and NBA 2K9 Hits Shelves||10.07.08 at 9:52 pm ET|
On Tuesday, Kevin Garnett’s face was plastered around electronics stores across the country as 2K Sports’ NBA 2K9 hit the shelves. I checked out a copy for PlayStation 3 and the likeness to KG ‘ and the rest of the players around the league ‘ is uncanny. From his high release to spinning the ball into his left hand before shooting free throws to a dead-on replication of cheering on the second unit from the bench, NBA 2K9 captured every aspect of the cover star’s game.
The rosters for this game were set on August 8th, so if you want to Sam Cassell to play on the Celtics you will have to make some moves just like GM Danny Ainge. Cassell, along with P.J. Brown and Scot Pollard, are listed as free agents in this version.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?