|Daniels to give back in Orlando||12.21.09 at 10:58 pm ET|
As part of his Q6 Foundation, Marquis Daniels is scheduled to help families in need on Wednesday in his hometown of Orlando. (The Celtics will play the Magic on Friday.) Daniels will present 25 pre-selected families with gift cards to purchase food, clothing, and toys for the holidays. The event will be held at the J.R. Smith Recreation Center.
Daniels formed the Q6 Foundation to provide funds for underprivileged children. The foundation also aims to raise awareness and funding for health issues, such as sickle cell anemia. Visit www.theq6foundation.com for more information.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?