|Allen to Provide Thanksgiving Dinners for 275 Families||11.20.08 at 11:41 am ET|
The Boston Celtics will begin spreading holiday cheer next Monday, November 24 when Ray Allen provides Thanksgiving meals for 275 families at the Vine Street Community Center as part of his Ray of Hope Foundation. Each family was selected by the Boston Center for Youth and Families. Allen teamed up with Costco Wholesale and Vitamin Water to provide non-cooked meals including a turkey, gravy, stuffing, dessert, and more. Mayor Thomas Menino will also join Allen as part of his Food & Fuel Campaign.
- Celtics visit Knicks looking for 3rd straight win
- State of the Celtics: Can Jeff Green be a top two player on a contending...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/7
- State of the Celtics: Is this team too talented to get a high draft pick?
- Should the Boston Celtics Still be Tanking?
- Kris Humphries Seizing the Moment, Leads Boston Celtics past Denver...
- Despite a scare, Jordan Crawford and the Celtics beat the Nuggets, 106-98