|Allen to Provide Thanksgiving Dinners for 275 Families||11.20.08 at 11:41 am ET|
The Boston Celtics will begin spreading holiday cheer next Monday, November 24 when Ray Allen provides Thanksgiving meals for 275 families at the Vine Street Community Center as part of his Ray of Hope Foundation. Each family was selected by the Boston Center for Youth and Families. Allen teamed up with Costco Wholesale and Vitamin Water to provide non-cooked meals including a turkey, gravy, stuffing, dessert, and more. Mayor Thomas Menino will also join Allen as part of his Food & Fuel Campaign.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...