|Scal Back, Walker inactive||11.13.09 at 7:48 pm ET|
Brian Scalabrine returns after missing two of the last three games with back spasms. Bill Walker, who entered the game late in Wednesday’s blowout win over Utah in his first action of the season, returns to the inactive list as a healthy scratch. Glen Davis (right thumb) and Tony Allen (right ankle) are the other two inactives.
|Baby Ok but Scal and TA doubtful for opener||10.23.09 at 5:18 pm ET|
Davis played 16 minutes last Sunday in Toronto, scoring nine points off the bench.
“Scal, his ankle, I don’t expect him to be ready for opening night, but I’m not sure yet,” Rivers said. “Tony is a definite ‘no’ but everybody else is good.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?