|Scal Back, Walker inactive||11.13.09 at 7:48 pm ET|
Doc Rivers announced before tonight’s game that he will have a full compliment of 12 players tonight when the Celtics take on the Atlanta Hawks.
Brian Scalabrine returns after missing two of the last three games with back spasms. Bill Walker, who entered the game late in Wednesday’s blowout win over Utah in his first action of the season, returns to the inactive list as a healthy scratch. Glen Davis (right thumb) and Tony Allen (right ankle) are the other two inactives.
|Baby Ok but Scal and TA doubtful for opener||10.23.09 at 5:18 pm ET|
WALTHAM — Celtics coach Doc Rivers said Friday that despite some minor back issues with Glen Davis in the preseason, the power forward should be ready to go for Tuesday’s opener in Cleveland.
Davis played 16 minutes last Sunday in Toronto, scoring nine points off the bench.
However, the news is not as promising for Brian Scalabrine [right ankle] and Tony Allen [right knee].
“Scal, his ankle, I don’t expect him to be ready for opening night, but I’m not sure yet,” Rivers said. “Tony is a definite ‘no’ but everybody else is good.”
- KG and Pierce look fine, C's fall to Nets 96 - 104
- 1st place Celtics take on Pierce, Garnett and the 4th place Nets
- Rondo: "I'm patient and I'm not going to rush"
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/10
- The Celtics and player development
- NBA trade market shifting as season progresses
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/9