|Shaq gossip all over the Radar||10.02.10 at 4:09 pm ET|
Don’t shoot the messenger on this one, but I thought this story from RadarOnline.com was weird when I read that Shaquille O’Neal‘s ex-wife Shaunie reportedly offered Shaq’s alleged mistress, Vanessa Lopez, an “incentive” to go public with an affair in order to nullify the terms of their pre-nup. But that’s the least bizarre aspect of the story.
Twist No. 1: According to RadarOnline.com, Shawn Darling, who used to work for Shaq, accused his former boss of hacking into his computer, destroying evidence and planting child pornography. I don’t know about you, but that sounds like the old blame the cat for your disgusting kiddie porn trick that some guy tried a few months back. And, somehow, I don’t picture Shaq as the computer hacking type. Or should I say computer shaq-ing type (that was bad, I know).
Twist No. 2: Now, RadarOnline.com reports that Shaq allegedly hired Justin Zormelo to harass Lopez. Zormelo denies this claim in an e-mail to the website: “The allegations are completely untrue. I have never spoken to that woman, nor threatened her.”
I have no idea what to make of all this. Lawsuits are flying everywhere. Messy stuff. Whether the info is true or not, it obviously creates an unwanted distraction for Shaq.
- NBA Trade Idea (from Forsberg): Getting Omer Asik
- Rajon Rondo goes shopping with children for holidays
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/13
- State of the Celtics: how a hypothetical trade with the Knicks turned...
- Ainge: Playoffs not a goal, progress is
- Jeff Green 8th in front court, Rajon Rondo 6th in back court in All Star...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/12