|Kevin Garnett, Rajon Rondo & Snoop Lion just chillin’||08.06.12 at 10:13 am ET|
First, we had Marquis Daniels and Suge Knight hanging out. Now this. Snoop
Doggy Dogg Lion posted this photo with Celtics Kevin Garnett and Rajon Rondo at rapper Drake‘s OVO Fest in Toronto on Sunday.
You’ll remember Snoop changed his last name from Dogg to Lion during a bizarre press conference, claiming he was Bob Marley reincarnated. Of course, Marley died in 1981, and Snoop was born 10 years earlier, so there’s that. And obviously Snoop’s religious awakening doesn’t stop him from still smoking a ton of weed.
You’ll also notice Rondo is sporting a “high.” t-shirt from a clothing line created by Los Angeles-based rapper Domo Genesis of Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All fame. Nothing to see here Danny Ainge. Move along.
- Ainge: Playoffs not a goal, progress is
- Jeff Green 8th in front court, Rajon Rondo 6th in back court in All Star...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/12
- Doc Rivers Triumphant in Return Against Boston Celtics: Highlights &...
- Doc Rivers Tears Up in Post Game Press Conference After His Los Angeles...
- Doc Rivers Moves On, Brad Stevens Pushes Forward - Torch Passed In Boston
- Doc has his day, C's fall to Clips 88-96