|Raising Ray||11.19.09 at 3:03 pm ET|
WALTHAM – Following today’s practice, Ray Allen will be getting ready to host a special charity event to raise money for his big turkey giveaway next week.
Tonight’s event at The Lansdowne Pub will be open to the public for a minimum $20 donation at the door, with money raised to benefit the Ray of Hope Foundation’s efforts to purchase turkey dinners for the needy for Thanksgiving.
The vouchers for next Tuesday’s giveaway have already been distributed to pre-selected families at various Centers for Youth & Families around Boston.
A limited number of VIP tables are still available tonight for $1,000 by calling 617-247-1222.
- Could the Celtics make a move for Greg Monroe?
- Deron Williams expected to play vs. Celtics on Tuesday
- Thursday's Leftovers: Crawford's hand is wrapped, Ainge discusses...
- At the Quarter Pole: Team Statistical Breakdown
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/5
- Ainge on Rondo: "not close"
- Forsberg: Embrace the winning