|Nets reach agreement with Outlaw||07.08.10 at 12:32 pm ET|
The Nets and forward Travis Outlaw have reached an agreement on a five-year, $35 million contract, writes Marc Spears of Yahoo! Sports. The contract is fully guaranteed and Outlaw is expected to officially sign next week.
The 25-year-old played last season with the Clippers after being dealt from the Trail Blazers as part of the trade that sent Marcus Camby to Portland.
In seven NBA seasons, Outlaw has averaged 9.5 points and 3.4 rebounds after being drafted by the Trail Blazers in 2003.
- Celtics hoping to ground the high flying Nuggets
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/6
- Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to the Knicks
- Could the Celtics make a move for Greg Monroe?
- Deron Williams expected to play vs. Celtics on Tuesday
- Thursday's Leftovers: Crawford's hand is wrapped, Ainge discusses...
- At the Quarter Pole: Team Statistical Breakdown